Conditions and Restrictions
As described in and as limited by this Limited Warranty, SMART SPORTS TEK (the “Company”) warrants the “Product” to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase. The term defects shall mean any imperfections that impair the use of the product. The Company reserves the right to request confirmation of Proof of Purchase when requesting parts or service in order to confirm that the unit is within its warranty period.
This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
- Except as provided herein, this Limited Warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship. This Limited Warranty is void if the Product is:
- Damaged through improper usage or storage, negligence, misuse, abuse, transportation damage, acts of nature, or accident (including failure to follow the instructions supplied with the product).
- Used in commercial applications, rentals or a commercial environment.
- Modified or repaired by anyone not authorized by the Company.
- The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Any items that may show signs of wear due to abnormal usage.
- Any transportation/delivery/installation costs incurred by the Consumer (either home from the original place of purchase or back to the original place of purchase).
- What the Company Will Pay For:
- If any part of the component of the Product which is covered by this Limited Warranty is found by the Company to be defective, the Company will provide replacement parts without charge. The Company’s obligation to repair or replace the Product or any portion thereof, shall be limited to the original purchase price of the product.
- If during the Limited Warranty period, the product is found to be defective, the Company will, at the Company’s option, repair, replace, or make remuneration for the Product (either the same or equivalent value) without charge.
- SMART SPORTS TEK shall determine in its sole discretion whether or not a Product fails to conform to its warranty. In the event that SMART SPORTS TEK determines that a Product fails to conform to its warranty, SMART SPORTS TEK will provide, at its option, one of the following at no charge to the original purchaser: (a) repair of the Product or (b) replacement of the Product. The appropriate remedy will be determined by SMART SPORTS TEK based upon the following considerations: (a) the value of the Product with no Defect, (b) the significance of the Defect, and the inconvenience each remedy would place on the original purchaser. THESE SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES OF THE BUYER FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
- In order to enforce your rights under this Limited Warranty, you must follow these procedures:
- You must return the ORIGINAL COPY OF YOUR SALES RECEIPT to the Company. ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COPY OF THE SALES RECEIPT/PROOF OF PURCHASE.
- You must contact the Company’s Consumer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the Company of the nature of the problem. Customer Service hours are Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. (EST). At the Company’s option, replacement parts or a new Product (either the same or equivalent value) will be sent to you at no charge.
- If you are instructed to return the Product to the Company for servicing, you are responsible for shipping the Product, at your expense, to the address designated by the Company and in packaging that will protect against further damage.
- You must also include your name, address, daytime telephone number, Product model number, and a description of the problem.
- The Company will pay for any shipping charges to return the repaired or replaced Product to you
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM AUCTION WEBSITES SUCH AS eBAY or eBID. PROOFS OF PURCHASE FROM AUCTION WEBSITES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE PRODUCT AND IS VALID ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES. THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, OR REMUNERATION, AT ITS OPTION, OF ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND SHALL NOT INCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR DO NOT ALLOW FOR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THAT EXTENT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you have any questions regarding this Limited Warranty or the operation of the Product, you may email or write us.
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR DEFECTS TO:
email@example.comSmart Sports Tek, Inc.775 East Falmouth Hwy. #303East Falmouth, MA 02536